Dundalk FC vs Bohemians FC

Ireland Premier League

Dundalk FC vs Bohemians FC Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 21:45

Ireland Premier League

Dundalk FC

Dundalk FC

Ireland Premier League

 Bohemians FC

Bohemians FC

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 21:45

35%

Dundalk FC Wins

37%

Draw

28%

Bohemians FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

24%

Half Time Draw

45%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.34

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Dundalk FC vs Bohemians FC

Time: 21:45 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Ireland Premier League

For the game between Dundalk FC vs Bohemians FC on 9/4/2021 at 21:45 we calculated that Dundalk FC has a 35% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Dundalk FC vs Bohemians FC is 2.34. Half time porbability for Dundalk FC is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 24, and Half Time probability for Bohemians FC is 45. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Dundalk FC vs Bohemians FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Stade Lausanne Ouchy vs FC Thun

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Al Dhafra

9/4/2021 16:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Sharjah SC vs Hatta Club

9/4/2021 16:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ittihad Kalba vs Al Ain

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al vs Duhail

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Azam vs Mtibwa Sugar

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions