Dinamo Bucuresti vs Academica Clinceni

Romania Divizia A

Dinamo Bucuresti vs Academica Clinceni Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 20:30

Romania Divizia A

Dinamo Bucuresti

Dinamo Bucuresti

Romania Divizia A

 Academica Clinceni

Academica Clinceni

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 20:30

22%

Dinamo Bucuresti Wins

38%

Draw

40%

Academica Clinceni Wins

2

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Dinamo Bucuresti vs Academica Clinceni

Time: 20:30 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Romania Divizia A

For the game between Dinamo Bucuresti vs Academica Clinceni on 9/4/2021 at 20:30 we calculated that Dinamo Bucuresti has a 22% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Dinamo Bucuresti vs Academica Clinceni is 2.67. Half time porbability for Dinamo Bucuresti is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Academica Clinceni is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Dinamo Bucuresti vs Academica Clinceni is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res.

9/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Mashal Mubarek vs Qoqon FK

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Jihlava vs Fotbal Trinec

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Victoriano Arenas vs Sportivo Dock Sud

9/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Westerlo vs RWD Molenbeek

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Roskilde vs Nykobing FC

9/4/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

KF Arberia vs KF Trepca 89

9/4/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Austria Wien II vs Floridsdorfer AC

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

SO Cholet vs US Quevilly

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions