Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res.

Belarus Reserves Championship

Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res. Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 13:00

Belarus Reserves Championship

Dinamo Brest Res.

Dinamo Brest Res.

Belarus Reserves Championship

 Dinamo Minsk Res.

Dinamo Minsk Res.

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 13:00

19%

Dinamo Brest Res. Wins

10%

Draw

71%

Dinamo Minsk Res. Wins

2

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res.

Time: 13:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Belarus Reserves Championship

For the game between Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res. on 9/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Dinamo Brest Res. has a 19% probability to win, 10% probability to draw and has a 71% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res. is 2.25. Half time porbability for Dinamo Brest Res. is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Dinamo Minsk Res. is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res. is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Manly United vs Sydney Olympic

9/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Isloch Res. vs FK Ruh Brest Res.

9/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Al vs Duhail

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Balkany Zorya vs Tavriya

9/4/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Chayka K vs SR

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res.

9/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions