Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:05

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Dhamak

Dhamak

Saudi Arabia Professional League

 Al Nassr Riyadh

Al Nassr Riyadh

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:05

20%

Dhamak Wins

36%

Draw

44%

Al Nassr Riyadh Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

43%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

74%

Both Team To Score - Yes

26%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

Time: 19:05 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Saudi Arabia Professional League

For the game between Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh on 9/4/2021 at 19:05 we calculated that Dhamak has a 20% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh is 3.00. Half time porbability for Dhamak is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for Al Nassr Riyadh is 43. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 26 and YES-BTTS 74. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Green Gully SC vs South Melbourne

9/4/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

9/4/2021 20:50
2 - 2

X

View Tip

QLD Lions vs Redlands Utd

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Noravank SC vs Ararat

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions