Deportivo Cuenca vs Barcelona SC

Ecuador Serie A

Deportivo Cuenca vs Barcelona SC Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 1:00

Ecuador Serie A

Deportivo Cuenca

Deportivo Cuenca

Ecuador Serie A

 Barcelona SC

Barcelona SC

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 1:00

24%

Deportivo Cuenca Wins

34%

Draw

42%

Barcelona SC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

26%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

69%

Both Team To Score - Yes

31%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.69

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Deportivo Cuenca vs Barcelona SC

Time: 1:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Ecuador Serie A

For the game between Deportivo Cuenca vs Barcelona SC on 9/4/2021 at 1:00 we calculated that Deportivo Cuenca has a 24% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Deportivo Cuenca vs Barcelona SC is 2.69. Half time porbability for Deportivo Cuenca is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 26, and Half Time probability for Barcelona SC is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Deportivo Cuenca vs Barcelona SC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 31 and YES-BTTS 69. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


FC Metz vs Lille OSC

9/4/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna

9/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

NK Sesvete vs Rudes Zagreb

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg

9/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Club Lujan vs Leandro N. Alem

9/4/2021 21:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Karpaty Halych vs Epitsentr Dunayivtsi

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

All Stars FC vs Great Olympics

9/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions