Campbelltown City vs Adelaide City

Australia Npl South Australian

Campbelltown City vs Adelaide City Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 13:45

Australia Npl South Australian

Campbelltown City

Campbelltown City

Australia Npl South Australian

 Adelaide City

Adelaide City

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 13:45

46%

Campbelltown City Wins

24%

Draw

30%

Adelaide City Wins

1

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.69

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Campbelltown City vs Adelaide City

Time: 13:45 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Australia Npl South Australian

For the game between Campbelltown City vs Adelaide City on 9/4/2021 at 13:45 we calculated that Campbelltown City has a 46% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Campbelltown City vs Adelaide City is 2.69. Half time porbability for Campbelltown City is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Adelaide City is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Campbelltown City vs Adelaide City is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ittihad Kalba vs Al Ain

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Fulham U23s vs Aston Villa U23s

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra

9/4/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

SO Cholet vs US Quevilly

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Metal Kharkiv vs FC Nikopol

9/4/2021 19:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv

9/4/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Shelbourne FC vs Wexford Youths

9/4/2021 21:45
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Douanes vs ASF Bobo

9/4/2021 1:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions