CD Tapatio vs Venados Yucatan

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

CD Tapatio vs Venados Yucatan Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 3:00

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

CD Tapatio

CD Tapatio

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

 Venados Yucatan

Venados Yucatan

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 3:00

31%

CD Tapatio Wins

49%

Draw

20%

Venados Yucatan Wins

X

Full Time Tip

73%

Under 2,5 Goals

27%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

61%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Tapatio vs Venados Yucatan

Time: 3:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Mexico Liga de Ascenso

For the game between CD Tapatio vs Venados Yucatan on 9/4/2021 at 3:00 we calculated that CD Tapatio has a 31% probability to win, 49% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 73% and over 2.5 score probability is 27%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Tapatio vs Venados Yucatan is 1.33. Half time porbability for CD Tapatio is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 61, and Half Time probability for Venados Yucatan is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Tapatio vs Venados Yucatan is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Surkhon vs Lok. Tashkent

9/4/2021 14:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Riffa Club

9/4/2021 18:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

FK Chayka K vs SR

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Mashal Mubarek vs Qoqon FK

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Kryvbas vs Peremoga

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions