Brighton U23s vs Southampton U23s

England Premier League 2

Brighton U23s vs Southampton U23s Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 16:00

England Premier League 2

Brighton U23s

Brighton U23s

England Premier League 2

 Southampton U23s

Southampton U23s

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 16:00

52%

Brighton U23s Wins

25%

Draw

23%

Southampton U23s Wins

1

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

66%

Half Time Home Win

23%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

52%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Brighton U23s vs Southampton U23s

Time: 16:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: England Premier League 2

For the game between Brighton U23s vs Southampton U23s on 9/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Brighton U23s has a 52% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Brighton U23s vs Southampton U23s is 1.13. Half time porbability for Brighton U23s is 66%, Half Time draw probability is 23, and Half Time probability for Southampton U23s is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Brighton U23s vs Southampton U23s is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 52%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Ittihad Kalba vs Al Ain

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA)

9/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Al Dhafra

9/4/2021 16:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UCD Dublin vs Bray Wanderers

9/4/2021 21:45
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FK Chayka K vs SR

9/4/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Arges Pitesti vs Chindia Targoviste

9/4/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Westerlo vs RWD Molenbeek

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Manly United vs Sydney Olympic

9/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions