Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai

UAE Football League

Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 16:45

UAE Football League

Baniyas

Baniyas

UAE Football League

 Al Ahli Dubai

Al Ahli Dubai

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 16:45

32%

Baniyas Wins

38%

Draw

30%

Al Ahli Dubai Wins

X

Full Time Tip

44%

Under 2,5 Goals

56%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

24%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.79

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai

Time: 16:45 Date: 9/4/2021

League: UAE Football League

For the game between Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai on 9/4/2021 at 16:45 we calculated that Baniyas has a 32% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 44% and over 2.5 score probability is 56%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai is 2.79. Half time porbability for Baniyas is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 24, and Half Time probability for Al Ahli Dubai is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA)

9/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ittihad Kalba vs Al Ain

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Alashkert

9/4/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mashal Mubarek vs Qoqon FK

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions