Austria Wien II vs Floridsdorfer AC

Austria Erste Division

Austria Wien II vs Floridsdorfer AC Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:30

Austria Erste Division

Austria Wien II

Austria Wien II

Austria Erste Division

 Floridsdorfer AC

Floridsdorfer AC

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:30

27%

Austria Wien II Wins

41%

Draw

32%

Floridsdorfer AC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

54%

Both Team To Score - Yes

46%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.18

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Austria Wien II vs Floridsdorfer AC

Time: 19:30 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Austria Erste Division

For the game between Austria Wien II vs Floridsdorfer AC on 9/4/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that Austria Wien II has a 27% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Austria Wien II vs Floridsdorfer AC is 2.18. Half time porbability for Austria Wien II is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Floridsdorfer AC is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Austria Wien II vs Floridsdorfer AC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 46 and YES-BTTS 54. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


FC Roskilde vs Nykobing FC

9/4/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AS Sale vs Kawkab Marrakech

9/4/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg

9/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Chayka K vs SR

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al vs Duhail

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Royal Pari vs Real Santa Cruz

9/4/2021 22:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Naft Al Janoob Basra vs Baghdad SC

9/4/2021 17:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions