Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg

Austria Erste Division

Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:30

Austria Erste Division

Austria Klagenfurt

Austria Klagenfurt

Austria Erste Division

 Kapfenberg

Kapfenberg

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:30

45%

Austria Klagenfurt Wins

31%

Draw

24%

Kapfenberg Wins

1

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

77%

Both Team To Score - Yes

23%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg

Time: 19:30 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Austria Erste Division

For the game between Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg on 9/4/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that Austria Klagenfurt has a 45% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg is 3.13. Half time porbability for Austria Klagenfurt is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Kapfenberg is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 23 and YES-BTTS 77. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Naft Al Janoob Basra vs Baghdad SC

9/4/2021 17:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FK Pardubice vs Bohemians 1905

9/4/2021 19:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Zitacuaro vs Deportivo Dongu

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Inter Zapresic vs Junak Sinj

9/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Kauno Zalgiris vs 2

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

El Porvenir vs Excursionistas BsAs

9/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AS Leopards (BFA) vs ASFA

9/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Nyva Vinnytsya vs Dinaz Vyshhorod

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens

9/4/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions