Atmosfera Mazeikiai vs FK Minija Kretinga

Lithuania 1 Lyga

Atmosfera Mazeikiai vs FK Minija Kretinga Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:00

Lithuania 1 Lyga

Atmosfera Mazeikiai

Atmosfera Mazeikiai

Lithuania 1 Lyga

 FK Minija Kretinga

FK Minija Kretinga

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:00

29%

Atmosfera Mazeikiai Wins

30%

Draw

42%

FK Minija Kretinga Wins

2

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

73%

Both Team To Score - Yes

27%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 4

Correct Score

2.88

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Atmosfera Mazeikiai vs FK Minija Kretinga

Time: 19:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Lithuania 1 Lyga

For the game between Atmosfera Mazeikiai vs FK Minija Kretinga on 9/4/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Atmosfera Mazeikiai has a 29% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 4, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Atmosfera Mazeikiai vs FK Minija Kretinga is 2.88. Half time porbability for Atmosfera Mazeikiai is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for FK Minija Kretinga is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Atmosfera Mazeikiai vs FK Minija Kretinga is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 27 and YES-BTTS 73. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


DFK Dainava vs FK Panevezys

9/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg

9/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Riffa Club

9/4/2021 18:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Wasl Dubai vs Khor Fakkan Club

9/4/2021 16:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Greuther Furth vs SV Sandhausen

9/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra

9/4/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hamburger SV vs SV Darmstadt

9/4/2021 19:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Azam vs Mtibwa Sugar

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Arges Pitesti vs Chindia Targoviste

9/4/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Metz vs Lille OSC

9/4/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions