Arges Pitesti vs Chindia Targoviste

Romania Divizia A

Arges Pitesti vs Chindia Targoviste Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 20:30

Romania Divizia A

Arges Pitesti

Arges Pitesti

Romania Divizia A

 Chindia Targoviste

Chindia Targoviste

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 20:30

22%

Arges Pitesti Wins

50%

Draw

28%

Chindia Targoviste Wins

X

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

72%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.96

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Arges Pitesti vs Chindia Targoviste

Time: 20:30 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Romania Divizia A

For the game between Arges Pitesti vs Chindia Targoviste on 9/4/2021 at 20:30 we calculated that Arges Pitesti has a 22% probability to win, 50% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Arges Pitesti vs Chindia Targoviste is 1.96. Half time porbability for Arges Pitesti is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Chindia Targoviste is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Arges Pitesti vs Chindia Targoviste is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 72%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Keciorengucu vs Altinordu SK

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg

9/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Ciervos

9/4/2021 23:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Voluntari vs FC Botosani

9/4/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res.

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Phu Dong FC vs Quang Nam FC

9/4/2021 12:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Vitesse Arnhem vs ADO Den Haag

9/4/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Noravank SC vs Ararat

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions