Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog

Russia Division 2 - South

Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 15:00

Russia Division 2 - South

Anzhi Makhachkala

Anzhi Makhachkala

Russia Division 2 - South

 FK Biolog

FK Biolog

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 15:00

48%

Anzhi Makhachkala Wins

34%

Draw

18%

FK Biolog Wins

1

Full Time Tip

72%

Under 2,5 Goals

28%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

46%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog

Time: 15:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Russia Division 2 - South

For the game between Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog on 9/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Anzhi Makhachkala has a 48% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 72% and over 2.5 score probability is 28%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog is 1.42. Half time porbability for Anzhi Makhachkala is 46%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for FK Biolog is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Vitesse FC (BFA) vs RC Bobo

9/4/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Phu Dong FC vs Quang Nam FC

9/4/2021 12:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Douanes vs ASF Bobo

9/4/2021 1:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

9/4/2021 20:50
2 - 2

X

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

NK Opatija vs NK Dragovoljac

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Surkhon vs Lok. Tashkent

9/4/2021 14:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Al Dhafra

9/4/2021 16:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

US Orleans vs Le Mans FC

9/4/2021 20:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions