Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

Qatar Stars League

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 18:15

Qatar Stars League

Al Sadd SC

Al Sadd SC

Qatar Stars League

 Qatar SC

Qatar SC

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 18:15

55%

Al Sadd SC Wins

26%

Draw

19%

Qatar SC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

52%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

Time: 18:15 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Qatar Stars League

For the game between Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC on 9/4/2021 at 18:15 we calculated that Al Sadd SC has a 55% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC is 2.50. Half time porbability for Al Sadd SC is 52%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Qatar SC is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Rayyan SC vs Khor SC

9/4/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Azam vs Mtibwa Sugar

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ebusua Dwarfs vs Eleven Wonders

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens

9/4/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res.

9/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Royal Pari vs Real Santa Cruz

9/4/2021 22:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Arminia Bielefeld vs SC Freiburg

9/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions