Znicz Pruszkow vs GKS Katowice

Poland 2. Liga

Znicz Pruszkow vs GKS Katowice Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 19:00

Poland 2. Liga

Znicz Pruszkow

Znicz Pruszkow

Poland 2. Liga

 GKS Katowice

GKS Katowice

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 19:00

22%

Znicz Pruszkow Wins

16%

Draw

62%

GKS Katowice Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.98

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Znicz Pruszkow vs GKS Katowice

Time: 19:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Poland 2. Liga

For the game between Znicz Pruszkow vs GKS Katowice on 8/4/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Znicz Pruszkow has a 22% probability to win, 16% probability to draw and has a 62% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Znicz Pruszkow vs GKS Katowice is 2.98. Half time porbability for Znicz Pruszkow is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for GKS Katowice is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Znicz Pruszkow vs GKS Katowice is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ararat vs Armenia

8/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Bunyodkor vs Sogdiana Jizzakh

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi

8/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Metallurg Bekabad vs FK Andijan

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions