Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Yozgatspor

Yozgatspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Nazilli Belediyespor

Nazilli Belediyespor

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

24%

Yozgatspor Wins

26%

Draw

50%

Nazilli Belediyespor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

57%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Yozgatspor has a 24% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 50% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor is 2.17. Half time porbability for Yozgatspor is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 57, and Half Time probability for Nazilli Belediyespor is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Groupe Bazano vs SM Sanga Balende

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Remo-PA vs Independente-PA

8/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ararat vs Armenia

8/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Namungo vs Ihefu

8/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Altindag Bld. vs Carsambaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Erokspor vs Yalovaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Mbeya City vs Kagera Sugar

8/4/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions