Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Yomraspor

Yomraspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Halide Edip Adivar

Halide Edip Adivar

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

27%

Yomraspor Wins

49%

Draw

24%

Halide Edip Adivar Wins

X

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

73%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Yomraspor has a 27% probability to win, 49% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar is 2.50. Half time porbability for Yomraspor is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for Halide Edip Adivar is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 73%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

8/4/2021 20:50
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Mbeya City vs Kagera Sugar

8/4/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Icel Idman Yurdu vs Karsiyaka SK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions