Yeni Malatyaspor vs Fenerbahce SK

Turkey Super Lig

Yeni Malatyaspor vs Fenerbahce SK Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 19:00

Turkey Super Lig

Yeni Malatyaspor

Yeni Malatyaspor

Turkey Super Lig

 Fenerbahce SK

Fenerbahce SK

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 19:00

18%

Yeni Malatyaspor Wins

24%

Draw

58%

Fenerbahce SK Wins

2

Full Time Tip

41%

Under 2,5 Goals

59%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

58%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.93

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Yeni Malatyaspor vs Fenerbahce SK

Time: 19:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey Super Lig

For the game between Yeni Malatyaspor vs Fenerbahce SK on 8/4/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Yeni Malatyaspor has a 18% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 58% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Yeni Malatyaspor vs Fenerbahce SK is 2.93. Half time porbability for Yeni Malatyaspor is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Fenerbahce SK is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Yeni Malatyaspor vs Fenerbahce SK is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 58%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Manisaspor vs Cankaya FK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

JSM Bejaia vs WR M Sila

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Persepolis FC vs Nassaji Mazandaran

8/4/2021 17:20
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Metallurg Bekabad vs FK Andijan

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dubocica Leskovac vs FK Buducnost Dob.

8/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SKAF Khemis Miliana vs ASM Oran

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Hegelmann Litauen vs FK Riteriai

8/4/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dauphins Noirs vs AS Maniema Union

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions