Wazito FC vs Gor Mahia

Kenya Premier League

Wazito FC vs Gor Mahia Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Kenya Premier League

Wazito FC

Wazito FC

Kenya Premier League

 Gor Mahia

Gor Mahia

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

33%

Wazito FC Wins

25%

Draw

42%

Gor Mahia Wins

2

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

32%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wazito FC vs Gor Mahia

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Kenya Premier League

For the game between Wazito FC vs Gor Mahia on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Wazito FC has a 33% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wazito FC vs Gor Mahia is 2.20. Half time porbability for Wazito FC is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Gor Mahia is 32. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wazito FC vs Gor Mahia is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Wazito FC vs Gor Mahia

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Fethiyespor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sile Yildizspor vs Somaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ararat vs Armenia

8/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Icel Idman Yurdu vs Karsiyaka SK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Remo-PA vs Independente-PA

8/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions