Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi

Romania Divizia A

Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 19:00

Romania Divizia A

Viitorul Constanta

Viitorul Constanta

Romania Divizia A

 Politehnica Iasi

Politehnica Iasi

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 19:00

41%

Viitorul Constanta Wins

36%

Draw

23%

Politehnica Iasi Wins

1

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.04

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi

Time: 19:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Romania Divizia A

For the game between Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi on 8/4/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Viitorul Constanta has a 41% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi is 3.04. Half time porbability for Viitorul Constanta is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Politehnica Iasi is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi

8/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Remo-PA vs Independente-PA

8/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Minyor Pernik vs FK Septemvri

8/4/2021 15:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions