USM Khenchla vs MC El Eulma

Algeria Division 2

USM Khenchla vs MC El Eulma Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 16:30

Algeria Division 2

USM Khenchla

USM Khenchla

Algeria Division 2

 MC El Eulma

MC El Eulma

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 16:30

42%

USM Khenchla Wins

30%

Draw

28%

MC El Eulma Wins

1

Full Time Tip

67%

Under 2,5 Goals

33%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for USM Khenchla vs MC El Eulma

Time: 16:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Algeria Division 2

For the game between USM Khenchla vs MC El Eulma on 8/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that USM Khenchla has a 42% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 67% and over 2.5 score probability is 33%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between USM Khenchla vs MC El Eulma is 1.67. Half time porbability for USM Khenchla is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for MC El Eulma is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between USM Khenchla vs MC El Eulma is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Dauphins Noirs vs AS Maniema Union

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Cancun vs Leones Negros

8/4/2021 3:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

HB Chelghoum Laid vs US Chaouia

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Telavi vs Dinamo Batumi

8/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

El Nacional Quito vs Cumbaya FC

8/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

IB Lakhdaria vs USM El Harrach

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Energetyk vs BGU Res.

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions