Thanh Hoa FC vs Hai Phong FC

Vietnam V-League

Thanh Hoa FC vs Hai Phong FC Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 13:00

Vietnam V-League

Thanh Hoa FC

Thanh Hoa FC

Vietnam V-League

 Hai Phong FC

Hai Phong FC

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 13:00

30%

Thanh Hoa FC Wins

32%

Draw

38%

Hai Phong FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.87

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Thanh Hoa FC vs Hai Phong FC

Time: 13:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Vietnam V-League

For the game between Thanh Hoa FC vs Hai Phong FC on 8/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Thanh Hoa FC has a 30% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Thanh Hoa FC vs Hai Phong FC is 1.87. Half time porbability for Thanh Hoa FC is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Hai Phong FC is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Thanh Hoa FC vs Hai Phong FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Thanh Hoa FC vs Hai Phong FC

8/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

CEO-AL vs CRB-AL

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SKAF Khemis Miliana vs ASM Oran

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

MO Constantine vs CA Batna

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CRB Ouled Djellal vs USM Annaba

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Bunyodkor vs Sogdiana Jizzakh

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions