Thagafi Tulkarm vs Markez Balata

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Thagafi Tulkarm vs Markez Balata Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Thagafi Tulkarm

Thagafi Tulkarm

Palestine West Bank Premier League

 Markez Balata

Markez Balata

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

17%

Thagafi Tulkarm Wins

33%

Draw

50%

Markez Balata Wins

2

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Thagafi Tulkarm vs Markez Balata

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Palestine West Bank Premier League

For the game between Thagafi Tulkarm vs Markez Balata on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Thagafi Tulkarm has a 17% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 50% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Thagafi Tulkarm vs Markez Balata is 1.83. Half time porbability for Thagafi Tulkarm is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Markez Balata is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Thagafi Tulkarm vs Markez Balata is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Dziugas FC vs FK Nevezis

8/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dorados Sinaloa vs Monarcas Morelia

8/4/2021 5:05
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Isparta Davrazspor vs Cizrespor

8/4/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Icel Idman Yurdu vs Karsiyaka SK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Yomraspor vs Halide Edip Adivar

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Buca FK vs Malatya Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

RC Arbaa vs USM Blida

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions