Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Tepecikspor AS

Tepecikspor AS

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Tokatspor

Tokatspor

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

54%

Tepecikspor AS Wins

26%

Draw

20%

Tokatspor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

53%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Tepecikspor AS has a 54% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor is 2.25. Half time porbability for Tepecikspor AS is 53%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Tokatspor is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Mbeya City vs Kagera Sugar

8/4/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tsarsko Selo

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Remo-PA vs Independente-PA

8/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Dauphins Noirs vs AS Maniema Union

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions