Tekirdagspor vs Cengelkoyspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Tekirdagspor vs Cengelkoyspor Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Tekirdagspor

Tekirdagspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Cengelkoyspor

Cengelkoyspor

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

24%

Tekirdagspor Wins

50%

Draw

26%

Cengelkoyspor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

67%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

74%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tekirdagspor vs Cengelkoyspor

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Tekirdagspor vs Cengelkoyspor on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Tekirdagspor has a 24% probability to win, 50% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tekirdagspor vs Cengelkoyspor is 1.00. Half time porbability for Tekirdagspor is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 67, and Half Time probability for Cengelkoyspor is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tekirdagspor vs Cengelkoyspor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 74%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

8/4/2021 20:50
2 - 1

1

View Tip

RC Arbaa vs USM Blida

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Metallurg Bekabad vs FK Andijan

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gaziantep B.B. vs Istanbul Basaksehir

8/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Denizlispor vs Kasimpasa SK

8/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ceyhanspor vs Erzinspor

8/4/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Atletico Marte vs Alianza FC

8/4/2021 4:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al vs Bireh

8/4/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SKAF Khemis Miliana vs ASM Oran

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions