Stenhousemuir FC vs Cowdenbeath

Scotland League two

Stenhousemuir FC vs Cowdenbeath Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 21:00

Scotland League two

Stenhousemuir FC

Stenhousemuir FC

Scotland League two

 Cowdenbeath

Cowdenbeath

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 21:00

44%

Stenhousemuir FC Wins

35%

Draw

21%

Cowdenbeath Wins

1

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

55%

Both Team To Score - Yes

45%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.84

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Stenhousemuir FC vs Cowdenbeath

Time: 21:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Scotland League two

For the game between Stenhousemuir FC vs Cowdenbeath on 8/4/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Stenhousemuir FC has a 44% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Stenhousemuir FC vs Cowdenbeath is 2.84. Half time porbability for Stenhousemuir FC is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Cowdenbeath is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Stenhousemuir FC vs Cowdenbeath is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 45 and YES-BTTS 55. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Dubocica Leskovac vs FK Buducnost Dob.

8/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Shabab Al Urdun vs Al Salt

8/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Kahta 02 Spor vs Mardin BB

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Shabab Al Am ari vs Tubas

8/4/2021 15:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Graficar Belgrade vs FK Loznica

8/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Binh Duong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

MSP Batna vs AS Khroub

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SHB vs Da Nang FC

8/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Arnavutkoy Bld. vs Fatsa Belediyespor

8/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sile Yildizspor vs Somaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions