Shabab Al Urdun vs Al Salt

Jordan Premier League

Shabab Al Urdun vs Al Salt Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 17:00

Jordan Premier League

Shabab Al Urdun

Shabab Al Urdun

Jordan Premier League

 Al Salt

Al Salt

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 17:00

21%

Shabab Al Urdun Wins

34%

Draw

45%

Al Salt Wins

2

Full Time Tip

46%

Under 2,5 Goals

54%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

45%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.70

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Shabab Al Urdun vs Al Salt

Time: 17:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Jordan Premier League

For the game between Shabab Al Urdun vs Al Salt on 8/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Shabab Al Urdun has a 21% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 45% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 46% and over 2.5 score probability is 54%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Shabab Al Urdun vs Al Salt is 2.70. Half time porbability for Shabab Al Urdun is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Al Salt is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Shabab Al Urdun vs Al Salt is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 45%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi

8/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Bunyodkor vs Sogdiana Jizzakh

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

1877 Alemdagspor vs Kizilcabolukspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Binh Duong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi

8/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Artvin Hopaspor vs Nevsehir Bld.

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CEO-AL vs CRB-AL

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sloga Kraljevo vs FK Trajal

8/4/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions