Shabab Al Am ari vs Tubas

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Shabab Al Am ari vs Tubas Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Palestine West Bank Premier League

Shabab Al Am ari

Shabab Al Am ari

Palestine West Bank Premier League

 Tubas

Tubas

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

44%

Shabab Al Am ari Wins

31%

Draw

25%

Tubas Wins

1

Full Time Tip

10%

Under 2,5 Goals

90%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

39%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

76%

Both Team To Score - Yes

24%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

4.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Shabab Al Am ari vs Tubas

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Palestine West Bank Premier League

For the game between Shabab Al Am ari vs Tubas on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Shabab Al Am ari has a 44% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 10% and over 2.5 score probability is 90%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Shabab Al Am ari vs Tubas is 4.50. Half time porbability for Shabab Al Am ari is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Tubas is 39. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Shabab Al Am ari vs Tubas is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 24 and YES-BTTS 76. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi

8/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CR Beni Thour vs WA Boufarik

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mbeya City vs Kagera Sugar

8/4/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Clyde FC vs Forfar Athletic

8/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Dziugas FC vs FK Nevezis

8/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

IRB El Kerma vs SC Ain Defla

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Thanh Hoa FC vs Hai Phong FC

8/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

ABC Natal vs 4 de Julho PI

8/4/2021 1:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Remo-PA vs Independente-PA

8/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions