Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

Brazil Campeonato Pernambucano

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 0:00

Brazil Campeonato Pernambucano

Santa Cruz

Santa Cruz

Brazil Campeonato Pernambucano

 Vera Cruz-PE

Vera Cruz-PE

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 0:00

58%

Santa Cruz Wins

34%

Draw

8%

Vera Cruz-PE Wins

1

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

10%

Half Time Draw

45%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

65%

Both Team To Score - Yes

35%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

58%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.19

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

Time: 0:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Pernambucano

For the game between Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE on 8/4/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that Santa Cruz has a 58% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 8% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE is 3.19. Half time porbability for Santa Cruz is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 10, and Half Time probability for Vera Cruz-PE is 45. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 35 and YES-BTTS 65. Handicap Prediction for this game is 58%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions