Salgueiro vs Nautico

Brazil Campeonato Pernambucano

Salgueiro vs Nautico Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 3:30

Brazil Campeonato Pernambucano

Salgueiro

Salgueiro

Brazil Campeonato Pernambucano

 Nautico

Nautico

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 3:30

32%

Salgueiro Wins

30%

Draw

39%

Nautico Wins

2

Full Time Tip

68%

Under 2,5 Goals

32%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

57%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Salgueiro vs Nautico

Time: 3:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Pernambucano

For the game between Salgueiro vs Nautico on 8/4/2021 at 3:30 we calculated that Salgueiro has a 32% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 68% and over 2.5 score probability is 32%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Salgueiro vs Nautico is 1.58. Half time porbability for Salgueiro is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Nautico is 57. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Salgueiro vs Nautico is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Cancun vs Leones Negros

8/4/2021 3:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

USM Khenchla vs MC El Eulma

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sile Yildizspor vs Somaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Znicz Pruszkow vs GKS Katowice

8/4/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Binh Duong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Fethiyespor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

OM Arzew vs JSM Tiaret

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

RC Kouba vs ES Ben Aknoun

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

HB Chelghoum Laid vs US Chaouia

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions