SHB vs Da Nang FC

Vietnam V-League

SHB vs Da Nang FC Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 13:00

Vietnam V-League

SHB

SHB

Vietnam V-League

Da Nang FC

Da Nang FC

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 13:00

35%

SHB Wins

29%

Draw

36%

Da Nang FC Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SHB vs Da Nang FC

Time: 13:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Vietnam V-League

For the game between SHB vs Da Nang FC on 8/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that SHB has a 35% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SHB vs Da Nang FC is 2.42. Half time porbability for SHB is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Da Nang FC is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SHB vs Da Nang FC is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


CR Beni Thour vs WA Boufarik

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tsarsko Selo

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

MCB Oued Sly vs CR Temouchent

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Znicz Pruszkow vs GKS Katowice

8/4/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CRB Ouled Djellal vs USM Annaba

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

MSP Batna vs AS Khroub

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Erokspor vs Yalovaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Manisaspor vs Cankaya FK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions