RC Kouba vs ES Ben Aknoun

Algeria Division 2

RC Kouba vs ES Ben Aknoun Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 16:30

Algeria Division 2

RC Kouba

RC Kouba

Algeria Division 2

 ES Ben Aknoun

ES Ben Aknoun

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 16:30

28%

RC Kouba Wins

38%

Draw

34%

ES Ben Aknoun Wins

X

Full Time Tip

100%

Under 2,5 Goals

0%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

25%

Both Team To Score - Yes

75%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

0.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for RC Kouba vs ES Ben Aknoun

Time: 16:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Algeria Division 2

For the game between RC Kouba vs ES Ben Aknoun on 8/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that RC Kouba has a 28% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 100% and over 2.5 score probability is 0%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between RC Kouba vs ES Ben Aknoun is 0.00. Half time porbability for RC Kouba is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for ES Ben Aknoun is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between RC Kouba vs ES Ben Aknoun is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 75 and YES-BTTS 25. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Yozgatspor vs Nazilli Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Namungo vs Ihefu

8/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Zacatecas vs Cimarrones Sonora

8/4/2021 1:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

JSM Bejaia vs WR M Sila

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Manisaspor vs Cankaya FK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Mbeya City vs Kagera Sugar

8/4/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions