RC Arbaa vs USM Blida

Algeria Division 2

RC Arbaa vs USM Blida Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 16:30

Algeria Division 2

RC Arbaa

RC Arbaa

Algeria Division 2

 USM Blida

USM Blida

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 16:30

41%

RC Arbaa Wins

32%

Draw

27%

USM Blida Wins

1

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for RC Arbaa vs USM Blida

Time: 16:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Algeria Division 2

For the game between RC Arbaa vs USM Blida on 8/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that RC Arbaa has a 41% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between RC Arbaa vs USM Blida is 1.75. Half time porbability for RC Arbaa is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for USM Blida is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between RC Arbaa vs USM Blida is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Erokspor vs Yalovaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Thanh Hoa FC vs Hai Phong FC

8/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CR Beni Thour vs WA Boufarik

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

RC Oued Rhiou vs US Remchi

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Binh Duong FC vs Nam Dinh FC

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ABC Natal vs 4 de Julho PI

8/4/2021 1:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Avai FC vs Joinville

8/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions