Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

Platense (HON) vs Real Espana Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 2:00

Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

Platense (HON)

Platense (HON)

Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

 Real Espana

Real Espana

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 2:00

25%

Platense (HON) Wins

42%

Draw

33%

Real Espana Wins

X

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.53

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

Time: 2:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

For the game between Platense (HON) vs Real Espana on 8/4/2021 at 2:00 we calculated that Platense (HON) has a 25% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Platense (HON) vs Real Espana is 2.53. Half time porbability for Platense (HON) is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Real Espana is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Platense (HON) vs Real Espana is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi

8/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

MO Constantine vs CA Batna

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Fethiyespor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Mbeya City vs Kagera Sugar

8/4/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dorados Sinaloa vs Monarcas Morelia

8/4/2021 5:05
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CRB Ouled Djellal vs USM Annaba

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Naft Maysan vs Arbil FC

8/4/2021 17:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 3:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions