Persepolis FC vs Nassaji Mazandaran

Iran IPL

Persepolis FC vs Nassaji Mazandaran Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 17:20

Iran IPL

Persepolis FC

Persepolis FC

Iran IPL

 Nassaji Mazandaran

Nassaji Mazandaran

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 17:20

58%

Persepolis FC Wins

31%

Draw

11%

Nassaji Mazandaran Wins

1

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

43%

Both Team To Score - Yes

57%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Persepolis FC vs Nassaji Mazandaran

Time: 17:20 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Iran IPL

For the game between Persepolis FC vs Nassaji Mazandaran on 8/4/2021 at 17:20 we calculated that Persepolis FC has a 58% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 11% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Persepolis FC vs Nassaji Mazandaran is 2.33. Half time porbability for Persepolis FC is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for Nassaji Mazandaran is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Persepolis FC vs Nassaji Mazandaran is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 57 and YES-BTTS 43. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

MO Constantine vs CA Batna

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Manisaspor vs Cankaya FK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Hedood Baghdad vs Al Qasim SC

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Altindag Bld. vs Carsambaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

NRB Telaghema vs DRB Tadjenanet

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Welayta Dicha vs Fasil Kenema

8/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Namungo vs Ihefu

8/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SKAF Khemis Miliana vs ASM Oran

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions