Payasspor vs Ofspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Payasspor vs Ofspor Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Payasspor

Payasspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Ofspor

Ofspor

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

26%

Payasspor Wins

24%

Draw

50%

Ofspor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

44%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

45%

Both Team To Score - Yes

55%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Payasspor vs Ofspor

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Payasspor vs Ofspor on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Payasspor has a 26% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 50% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Payasspor vs Ofspor is 2.33. Half time porbability for Payasspor is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Ofspor is 44. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Payasspor vs Ofspor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 55 and YES-BTTS 45. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Manisaspor vs Cankaya FK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Fethiyespor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Avai FC vs Joinville

8/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Erokspor vs Yalovaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi

8/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Namungo vs Ihefu

8/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

8/4/2021 20:50
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions