Osmaniyespor vs Arhavispor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Osmaniyespor vs Arhavispor Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Osmaniyespor

Osmaniyespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Arhavispor

Arhavispor

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

50%

Osmaniyespor Wins

26%

Draw

24%

Arhavispor Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.39

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Osmaniyespor vs Arhavispor

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Osmaniyespor vs Arhavispor on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Osmaniyespor has a 50% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Osmaniyespor vs Arhavispor is 2.39. Half time porbability for Osmaniyespor is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Arhavispor is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Osmaniyespor vs Arhavispor is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


RC Arbaa vs USM Blida

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Tekirdagspor vs Cengelkoyspor

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ho Chi Minh vs Song Lam Nghe An

8/4/2021 15:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Wazito FC vs Gor Mahia

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

A Bou Saada vs MO Bejaia

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Thanh Hoa FC vs Hai Phong FC

8/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Erbaaspor SK vs Catalcaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

8/4/2021 20:50
2 - 1

1

View Tip

HB Chelghoum Laid vs US Chaouia

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Avai FC vs Joinville

8/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions