OM Arzew vs JSM Tiaret

Algeria Division 2

OM Arzew vs JSM Tiaret Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 16:30

Algeria Division 2

OM Arzew

OM Arzew

Algeria Division 2

 JSM Tiaret

JSM Tiaret

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 16:30

31%

OM Arzew Wins

34%

Draw

35%

JSM Tiaret Wins

2

Full Time Tip

80%

Under 2,5 Goals

20%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for OM Arzew vs JSM Tiaret

Time: 16:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Algeria Division 2

For the game between OM Arzew vs JSM Tiaret on 8/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that OM Arzew has a 31% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 80% and over 2.5 score probability is 20%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between OM Arzew vs JSM Tiaret is 1.00. Half time porbability for OM Arzew is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for JSM Tiaret is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between OM Arzew vs JSM Tiaret is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Dumbarton FC vs East Fife

8/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Wazito FC vs Gor Mahia

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

El Nacional Quito vs Cumbaya FC

8/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Energetyk vs BGU Res.

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 3:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

MO Constantine vs CA Batna

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CR Beni Thour vs WA Boufarik

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

A Bou Saada vs MO Bejaia

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mbeya City vs Kagera Sugar

8/4/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions