Naft Maysan vs Arbil FC

Iraq Premier League

Naft Maysan vs Arbil FC Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 17:30

Iraq Premier League

Naft Maysan

Naft Maysan

Iraq Premier League

 Arbil FC

Arbil FC

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 17:30

32%

Naft Maysan Wins

42%

Draw

26%

Arbil FC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

76%

Under 2,5 Goals

24%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

29%

Both Team To Score - Yes

71%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.20

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Naft Maysan vs Arbil FC

Time: 17:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Iraq Premier League

For the game between Naft Maysan vs Arbil FC on 8/4/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that Naft Maysan has a 32% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 76% and over 2.5 score probability is 24%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Naft Maysan vs Arbil FC is 1.20. Half time porbability for Naft Maysan is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Arbil FC is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Naft Maysan vs Arbil FC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 71 and YES-BTTS 29. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

USM Khenchla vs MC El Eulma

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Graficar Belgrade vs FK Loznica

8/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Znicz Pruszkow vs GKS Katowice

8/4/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Energetyk vs BGU Res.

8/4/2021 14:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

El Nacional Quito vs Cumbaya FC

8/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 3:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Dziugas FC vs FK Nevezis

8/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions