Mushuc Runa vs CD Olmedo

Ecuador Serie A

Mushuc Runa vs CD Olmedo Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 22:30

Ecuador Serie A

Mushuc Runa

Mushuc Runa

Ecuador Serie A

 CD Olmedo

CD Olmedo

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 22:30

45%

Mushuc Runa Wins

36%

Draw

19%

CD Olmedo Wins

1

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.35

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mushuc Runa vs CD Olmedo

Time: 22:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Ecuador Serie A

For the game between Mushuc Runa vs CD Olmedo on 8/4/2021 at 22:30 we calculated that Mushuc Runa has a 45% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mushuc Runa vs CD Olmedo is 2.35. Half time porbability for Mushuc Runa is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for CD Olmedo is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mushuc Runa vs CD Olmedo is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Dauphins Noirs vs AS Maniema Union

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CRB Ouled Djellal vs USM Annaba

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Belediye Derincespor vs Edirnespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

SKAF Khemis Miliana vs ASM Oran

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

8/4/2021 20:50
2 - 1

1

View Tip

IRB El Kerma vs SC Ain Defla

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Graficar Belgrade vs FK Loznica

8/4/2021 17:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs Real Espana

8/4/2021 0:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ho Chi Minh vs Song Lam Nghe An

8/4/2021 15:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 3:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions