Mineros Guyana vs Aragua

Copa Sudamericana

Mineros Guyana vs Aragua Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 1:15

Copa Sudamericana

Mineros Guyana

Mineros Guyana

Copa Sudamericana

 Aragua

Aragua

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 1:15

41%

Mineros Guyana Wins

24%

Draw

34%

Aragua Wins

1

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

68%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.18

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mineros Guyana vs Aragua

Time: 1:15 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Copa Sudamericana

For the game between Mineros Guyana vs Aragua on 8/4/2021 at 1:15 we calculated that Mineros Guyana has a 41% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mineros Guyana vs Aragua is 3.18. Half time porbability for Mineros Guyana is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 68, and Half Time probability for Aragua is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mineros Guyana vs Aragua is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


HB Chelghoum Laid vs US Chaouia

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SM Sanga Balende vs Simba

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Zacatecas vs Cimarrones Sonora

8/4/2021 1:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

El Nacional Quito vs Cumbaya FC

8/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Znicz Pruszkow vs GKS Katowice

8/4/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Minyor Pernik vs FK Septemvri

8/4/2021 15:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CEO-AL vs CRB-AL

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Bunyodkor vs Sogdiana Jizzakh

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Mbeya City vs Kagera Sugar

8/4/2021 14:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Cancun vs Leones Negros

8/4/2021 3:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions