MSP Batna vs AS Khroub

Algeria Division 2

MSP Batna vs AS Khroub Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 16:30

Algeria Division 2

MSP Batna

MSP Batna

Algeria Division 2

 AS Khroub

AS Khroub

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 16:30

48%

MSP Batna Wins

19%

Draw

33%

AS Khroub Wins

1

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

66%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

32%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.21

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for MSP Batna vs AS Khroub

Time: 16:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Algeria Division 2

For the game between MSP Batna vs AS Khroub on 8/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that MSP Batna has a 48% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between MSP Batna vs AS Khroub is 2.21. Half time porbability for MSP Batna is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 66, and Half Time probability for AS Khroub is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between MSP Batna vs AS Khroub is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 32%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Avai FC vs Joinville

8/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Energetyk vs BGU Res.

8/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Icel Idman Yurdu vs Karsiyaka SK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

ABC Natal vs 4 de Julho PI

8/4/2021 1:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Mushuc Runa vs CD Olmedo

8/4/2021 22:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Tepecikspor AS vs Tokatspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

OM Arzew vs JSM Tiaret

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions