JSM Bejaia vs WR M Sila

Algeria Division 2

JSM Bejaia vs WR M Sila Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 16:30

Algeria Division 2

JSM Bejaia

JSM Bejaia

Algeria Division 2

 WR M Sila

WR M Sila

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 16:30

40%

JSM Bejaia Wins

28%

Draw

32%

WR M Sila Wins

1

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

29%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

36%

Both Team To Score - Yes

64%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for JSM Bejaia vs WR M Sila

Time: 16:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Algeria Division 2

For the game between JSM Bejaia vs WR M Sila on 8/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that JSM Bejaia has a 40% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between JSM Bejaia vs WR M Sila is 1.25. Half time porbability for JSM Bejaia is 29%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for WR M Sila is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between JSM Bejaia vs WR M Sila is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 64 and YES-BTTS 36. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Dubocica Leskovac vs FK Buducnost Dob.

8/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fethiyespor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

SHB vs Da Nang FC

8/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ararat vs Armenia

8/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dauphins Noirs vs AS Maniema Union

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

El Nacional Quito vs Cumbaya FC

8/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

RC Arbaa vs USM Blida

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Diyarbekirspor vs Kemerspor 2003

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions