IB Lakhdaria vs USM El Harrach

Algeria Division 2

IB Lakhdaria vs USM El Harrach Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 16:30

Algeria Division 2

IB Lakhdaria

IB Lakhdaria

Algeria Division 2

 USM El Harrach

USM El Harrach

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 16:30

29%

IB Lakhdaria Wins

39%

Draw

32%

USM El Harrach Wins

X

Full Time Tip

97%

Under 2,5 Goals

3%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

20%

Both Team To Score - Yes

80%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

0.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for IB Lakhdaria vs USM El Harrach

Time: 16:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Algeria Division 2

For the game between IB Lakhdaria vs USM El Harrach on 8/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that IB Lakhdaria has a 29% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 97% and over 2.5 score probability is 3%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between IB Lakhdaria vs USM El Harrach is 0.17. Half time porbability for IB Lakhdaria is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for USM El Harrach is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between IB Lakhdaria vs USM El Harrach is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 80 and YES-BTTS 20. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

8/4/2021 20:50
2 - 1

1

View Tip

El Nacional Quito vs Cumbaya FC

8/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

ABC Natal vs 4 de Julho PI

8/4/2021 1:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

A Bou Saada vs MO Bejaia

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Clyde FC vs Forfar Athletic

8/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Fethiyespor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

MSP Batna vs AS Khroub

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dauphins Noirs vs AS Maniema Union

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SKAF Khemis Miliana vs ASM Oran

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions