Ho Chi Minh vs Song Lam Nghe An

Vietnam V-League

Ho Chi Minh vs Song Lam Nghe An Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:15

Vietnam V-League

Ho Chi Minh

Ho Chi Minh

Vietnam V-League

 Song Lam Nghe An

Song Lam Nghe An

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:15

39%

Ho Chi Minh Wins

24%

Draw

37%

Song Lam Nghe An Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

11%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.74

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ho Chi Minh vs Song Lam Nghe An

Time: 15:15 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Vietnam V-League

For the game between Ho Chi Minh vs Song Lam Nghe An on 8/4/2021 at 15:15 we calculated that Ho Chi Minh has a 39% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ho Chi Minh vs Song Lam Nghe An is 2.74. Half time porbability for Ho Chi Minh is 11%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Song Lam Nghe An is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ho Chi Minh vs Song Lam Nghe An is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi

8/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

IRB El Kerma vs SC Ain Defla

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sile Yildizspor vs Somaspor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Telavi vs Dinamo Batumi

8/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SKAF Khemis Miliana vs ASM Oran

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CEO-AL vs CRB-AL

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

RC Arbaa vs USM Blida

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Icel Idman Yurdu vs Karsiyaka SK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

JSM Bejaia vs WR M Sila

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions