Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

Germany 2. Bundesliga

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 19:30

Germany 2. Bundesliga

Hannover 96

Hannover 96

Germany 2. Bundesliga

 Wurzburger Kickers

Wurzburger Kickers

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 19:30

58%

Hannover 96 Wins

25%

Draw

17%

Wurzburger Kickers Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

Time: 19:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Germany 2. Bundesliga

For the game between Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers on 8/4/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that Hannover 96 has a 58% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers is 2.50. Half time porbability for Hannover 96 is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Wurzburger Kickers is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Salgueiro vs Nautico

8/4/2021 2:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Tsarsko Selo

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Raed Club

8/4/2021 20:50
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Confianca vs Sergipe-SE

8/4/2021 2:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Viitorul Constanta vs Politehnica Iasi

8/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Botev Vratsa vs Botev Plovdiv

8/4/2021 17:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Minyor Pernik vs FK Septemvri

8/4/2021 15:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Remo-PA vs Independente-PA

8/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Hannover 96 vs Wurzburger Kickers

8/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions