HB Chelghoum Laid vs US Chaouia

Algeria Division 2

HB Chelghoum Laid vs US Chaouia Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 16:30

Algeria Division 2

HB Chelghoum Laid

HB Chelghoum Laid

Algeria Division 2

 US Chaouia

US Chaouia

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 16:30

36%

HB Chelghoum Laid Wins

33%

Draw

31%

US Chaouia Wins

1

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for HB Chelghoum Laid vs US Chaouia

Time: 16:30 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Algeria Division 2

For the game between HB Chelghoum Laid vs US Chaouia on 8/4/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that HB Chelghoum Laid has a 36% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between HB Chelghoum Laid vs US Chaouia is 2.00. Half time porbability for HB Chelghoum Laid is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for US Chaouia is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between HB Chelghoum Laid vs US Chaouia is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Manisaspor vs Cankaya FK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Avai FC vs Joinville

8/4/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sampaio Correa vs Pinheiro-MA

8/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

El Nacional Quito vs Cumbaya FC

8/4/2021 1:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Icel Idman Yurdu vs Karsiyaka SK

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Zacatecas vs Cimarrones Sonora

8/4/2021 1:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

NRB Telaghema vs DRB Tadjenanet

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Fethiyespor vs Fatsa Belediyespor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Wazito FC vs Gor Mahia

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions