Golcukspor vs Elazig Belediyespor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Golcukspor vs Elazig Belediyespor Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 15:00

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

Golcukspor

Golcukspor

Turkey TFF 3. Lig

 Elazig Belediyespor

Elazig Belediyespor

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 15:00

25%

Golcukspor Wins

43%

Draw

32%

Elazig Belediyespor Wins

X

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

14%

Half Time Home Win

70%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

32%

Both Team To Score - Yes

68%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Golcukspor vs Elazig Belediyespor

Time: 15:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 3. Lig

For the game between Golcukspor vs Elazig Belediyespor on 8/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Golcukspor has a 25% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 32% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Golcukspor vs Elazig Belediyespor is 1.13. Half time porbability for Golcukspor is 14%, Half Time draw probability is 70, and Half Time probability for Elazig Belediyespor is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Golcukspor vs Elazig Belediyespor is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 68 and YES-BTTS 32. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Atletico Marte vs Alianza FC

8/4/2021 4:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Osmaniyespor vs Arhavispor

8/4/2021 15:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dumbarton FC vs East Fife

8/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Samawa FC vs Naft SC Baghdad

8/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Bunyodkor vs Sogdiana Jizzakh

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ho Chi Minh vs Song Lam Nghe An

8/4/2021 15:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gaziantep B.B. vs Istanbul Basaksehir

8/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Artvin Hopaspor vs Nevsehir Bld.

8/4/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Afogados-PE vs Sport Recife

8/4/2021 2:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

JSM Bejaia vs WR M Sila

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions