Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi

Georgia Pirveli Liga

Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi Football Predictions and Statistics

8/4/2021 12:00

Georgia Pirveli Liga

Gagra Tbilisi

Gagra Tbilisi

Georgia Pirveli Liga

 FC Zugdidi

FC Zugdidi

Date : 8/4/2021 Time : 12:00

50%

Gagra Tbilisi Wins

28%

Draw

22%

FC Zugdidi Wins

1

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

52%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

48%

Both Team To Score - Yes

52%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

30%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi

Time: 12:00 Date: 8/4/2021

League: Georgia Pirveli Liga

For the game between Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi on 8/4/2021 at 12:00 we calculated that Gagra Tbilisi has a 50% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi is 1.83. Half time porbability for Gagra Tbilisi is 52%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for FC Zugdidi is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Gagra Tbilisi vs FC Zugdidi is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 52 and YES-BTTS 48. Handicap Prediction for this game is 30%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Najaf FC vs Shorta Baghdad

8/4/2021 19:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FC Telavi vs Dinamo Batumi

8/4/2021 17:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SM Sanga Balende vs Simba

8/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

A Bou Saada vs MO Bejaia

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

ABC Natal vs 4 de Julho PI

8/4/2021 1:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dauphins Noirs vs AS Maniema Union

8/4/2021 16:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Santa Cruz vs Vera Cruz-PE

8/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Payasspor vs Ofspor

8/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

RC Oued Rhiou vs US Remchi

8/4/2021 16:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ararat vs Armenia

8/4/2021 14:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions